Wednesday 19 September 2007

Medallion Stamps.......

Our good friend Tracey got me on to making these Medallion style cards. I saw one at her house when I took my shoe box of stuff around to show her what I had. Now I try and fit all my stuff into Half of a Garage in our Garden!! Try...


You can buy the stamps at Creative Stamping, the code for this one is HH 1108 H.


It is only one stamp as shown in the photo below. You stamp the image a few times, up to you how much work you want to put into it. Then as I have done on this card, using art institue clear glue and ultra fine glitter, decorate to your hearts content.... I do tend to use different colour cardstock on the different layers as well . These are cards for very special people as they do take a bit of time. I did one for my mum and she has framed it and hung it in her hall.









This card I decided to leave the glitter off. I used Detail Embossing Powder on this image as some parts of the design is tiny and the Detail is great for this.






This is the actual stamp I used for the above 2 cards and its quite a big one but its works fine.




Don't forget if you haven't entered the BLOG Candy yet, have a go by this FRIDAY at 9.00am.


Have a great day,
Jenny:-) xx

5 comments:

Mary said...

Great cards Jenny. You would never believe it was the same stamp as they are both so different in styles.
I like the way you are bringing in different types of cards and techniques.
See you later alligator.
Mary xx

Anonymous said...

I love all of the detail emphasis you get with the embossing ... beautiful.

jodene said...

I love these. I middle is my favorite!! Love the polar bear card too. great how he is 'poped out'

Shelli said...

These cards are amazing. I just could not do that much cutting, so I'll leave these all up to you.

Theresa said...

Oh that stamp is really pretty! You turned it into equally wonderful cards!

 
09 10