Tuesday 16 October 2007

Garden Whimsey Trifold.....

Back Again!!

I found my pink bling brazzil cardstock from craft daft so I decided to use this.

Same instructions as before. I cuttlebugged some lighter pink bling brazzil with the divine swirl, it is way shiner in real life....

The square is 8cm x 8cm and I used the ticket corner punch on the outer 2 layers. The second layer is actually the same as the first but the other side of the bling card is matt! I stamped the butterfly from the Garden Whimsey stamp set and again to layer them up. Added some diamond dots, which are my very last ones!!! Lovely but at £4 a sheet, I won't be buying any more....


For the insert I kept quite plain, just stamped on some white bling in pixie pink ink the ladybirds, other butterfly and the swirly words all from the Garden Whimsey set.



I have been covering a tin Janette gave me which I will show you tomorrow.

Have a lovely evening,
Jenny:-) xx

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Another beautiful tr-fold! the paper looks so yummie..lol

Christine said...

Ooooooo pink I love pink :-)
another beauty

 
09 10