Sunday 25 November 2007

Happiest of Holidays set.....

This stamp set is called Happiest of Holidays. It has four stamps in it, but I only got around to playing with two of them.

The normal sized card is So Saffron and Bravo Burgundy cardstock. The ink pad is Bravo Burgundy. Very quite and simple card to make.

The little card is 15cm x 7.5cm folded in half. The cardstock for this one is Chocolate Chip and Bravo Burgundy and Whisper White. I used the 3/16 corner rounder on a few of the corners.

Did you know you can make a scallop edge with the corner rounder from Stampin Up, you just take off the corner guard and punch in a line to join up the scallops. I do make my scallop edges with the cloud scissors but the scallop from the punch is Diddie.... The ribbon is Chocolate Chip Taffeta, MMMMM!!!



This box is a Origami Box made from the cardstock not patterned paper. The Top is 8" x 8" in Bravo Burgundy and the Base is 7.5" x 7.5" in Chocolate Chip.

It is tough folding the folds in the card, but the box is really solid and fits a Diddie card on top. The creases show in the card on the base so I cut a seperate piece of card 6.5cm x 6.5cm and attached it to cover the creases. The little card opens up by opening the ribbon.....

I used my quickie glue pen and Dazzling Diamonds glitter to add a bit of loveliness to the top..

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

9 comments:

Morwenna said...

I love the rich colours, Jenny.

My Paper World said...

Beautiful projects, the colours are gorgeous!

Tami said...

Everything you've created is just lovely! I enjoyed looking at the UK version of SU!s catty ... you are able to order some stamps that have been retired for 2 years now in the State's ... made me kind of sad to see them! Have fun and I hope that your business is BOOMing in the UK!
-Tami

Unknown said...

Nice.....VERY nice.... yum!!

Diane said...

Oh I love this!!!It's so pretty!

Morwenna said...

Oooh, a little box. I must tell Bagpuss - she likes boxes, too!
The measurements that you've given, are they for using with a score board?

Helen said...

Gorgeous, Jenny! You've been really busy!

Dawn said...

Jenny that is gorgeous very regal indeed.

Stamping Moments said...

No score board was used just fingers and bone folder!

 
09 10