Wednesday 7 November 2007

My First Bella Card...


Gosh! Just realised that you can see my washing on the line...Hee! He!
The base card is Tempting Turquiose, A5 folded in half. The next layers is pretty in pink card stock which I used the tag corner punch to take the corners off. I used my penny black daisy background stamp in Tempting Turquiose and on the same cardstock.
I used the word window punch to show the All in a Row stamp Much Love. The Jammybella image was stamped on white and coloured in with marker pens. I cuttlebugged some more pretty in pink with the bloom dots embossing folder. The ribbon was from the range, Mmm!! Double stitched. Hope Stampin Up has the Double Stitched Ribbon in the UK Catalogue. Did I mention that there is only 8 days left until they go LIVE!!!
Have a lovely evening,
Jenny:-)xx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

such a cute girly girly card. Love the soft colors and love the stamp image.

patty
www.paperpiecingpatty.blogspot.com

Tara said...

bella's are fun huh?! Cute card...love the layout!!

Christine said...

Love it Jenny, she looks fun
Love the colour combination too

Anonymous said...

Very cute card and your coloring is wondful! tfs

simplyfairies said...

Another pretty card, .....

 
09 10