Saturday 24 November 2007

Polka Dot Zcard.......



This is the card for the inspiration sheet I did for yesterdays party....

The stamp set is Polka Dots & Paisley and Sincere Salutations. The cardstock is More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, and white. The same colours of ink pads were also used.

To do the corners I used the 1/2 circle punch and lined it up with the cross in the centre of the punch. There is a marking in the metal and allows you to line up the corner of the cardstock.

To highlight the flower in circles, I used the 1 1/4" circle punch and then the 1" circle punch, I think this technique is called Spotlighting. The ribbon used is the Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon. The card base size is half a sheet of cardstock, then this was folded in half and the front folded back onto itself to the left hand side.

I am going to make this card in lots of colour combinations and will upload it to show you the difference in colours.

Thanks for looking,

Jenny:-) xx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been dreaming of these cards all night. They were all lovely. Thank you for the inspiration.

Unknown said...

Morning Jenny, lovely card, the colour combination is lovely, i look forward to seeing the next bunch!!

Anonymous said...

Well done to you Jen, that table made me feel like being in a sweet shop, eyes everywhere, what do you start with?

....Inspiration is flowing..(now will it be ironing? shopping? cards? hmmm. Ironing? cards? hmmm. cards? yes, cards first it is, ere I go)........

Stamping Moments said...

my ironing was hidden yesterday hee he!! Will do it today! or.....

Mary said...

The launch party was a success. Everyone loved all your cards, they were fabulous and it was a pleasure to help such a lovely lady as you. Good luck for future parties and I'll say Yes to going to support you to Tracey's house, if she has a party, even though it's a long way.I absolutely loved the calendars that you did and still want to do the CD one sometime.
Luv Mary xxx

Morwenna said...

Another lovely card Jenny, thank you for sharing!

 
09 10