Wednesday 19 December 2007

At Last.....



I have done all my Christmas Cards and they are in the post. I've been so busy with my work over the last week, not much stamping has been done.

I ordered a few bits and bobs for myself! from Stampin Up and I just want to play but Christmas preps are getting in the way and the kiddies break up tomorrow......

I also played on doing a video! but charged up the recorder and Doh! nothing appears on the view finder when you record, it plays the tapes ok but will not record! So will have to get it sorted before I can do that. My workspace is much better but its freezing out there at the moment and I feel like I'm shaking while I'm stamping because its cold!

This card is from the Carte Postale and cheerful wishes stamp sets. The cardstock is Chocolate Chip, Old Olive and Very Vanilla. The DP is Brocade Background Mmm! I used the Rectangle nestabilities and the inkpads were Chocolate Chip and Old Olive.

One of the things I brought was the stack and store caddy for the eyelets and buttons. It holds upto 24 containers, OH Dear!

Check back later as I have found a new trick with the scallop circle punch!

Jenny:-)xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi jen, love this, its so classy. Lucky you to have finished your crimbo cards, i'm still plodding eek. x Mo

 
09 10