Saturday 1 December 2007

Simply Said.....

December already! I have got to get a move on and post my christmas cards - before that I have to make them!! Hee

This card was made using the Simply Said stamp set. The card is 14cm x 22cm scored at 14cm and 20.5cm. The score at 20.5cm was folded back to make the centre. Before I stuck it down, I wrapped the ribbon around and then stuck it down.

The card is Almost Amethyst and Lavendar Lace and the same ink.

I love this sentiment in this stamp set.




The punches used were the scallop punch, 1 3/8 and 1 1/4 circle punches. The thankyou round stamp is the seeing spots stamp set. I pricked around the edges on the scallop punch out.







Another card made with the Dots & Paisley stamp set. Perfect Plum and Pale Plum cardstock and inkpads. The sentiment is from the Sincere Salutations stamp set..


A long diddie card, 14cm x 14cm scored and folded at 7cm. This set is the in the spotlight stamp set which is a level 2 stamp set.




The card is Bordering Blue and cutie pie paper. The inks are So Saffron, Rose Red and Bordering Blue.


Hope you have a good weekend,
Jenny:-)xx

3 comments:

wendy said...

Beautiful cards !

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow gorgeous cards ,rely pretty ,Dawnx

Shannon McGann said...

These are all so pretty. I love the soft colours!

 
09 10