Wednesday 23 January 2008

Big Bold Birthday Z-Card



Just a quick little card to show you today...

Another Z-card using the Big Bold Birthday stamp set - Its very Girly isn't it.

The base card is Tempting Turquiose. Half a sheet folded in half and the fold folded back to the left hand side.

The other card used is Pretty in Pink and the Petals & Paisley designer paper pack.

I stamped the Birthday cup cake top and bottom on Whisper White with Pretty in Pink and Tempting Turquiose inkpads. The candle and the Happy Birthday was stamped straight onto the Whisper White before I cut out and mounted using 3D Foam pads. The sticky back crystals are not SU they are from the Market Gallery...

I added some tempting turquiose ribbon to the left hand side before I added the centre piece.

The scallop circle, 1 3/8 and 1 1/4 circle punches were used to hold back the centre image.

I have another workshop today before going up to the Stampin Up London Open Night tomorrow. Shelli Gardner will be there so its all very exciting. I am going with 2 of the addicted ladies and I am going to drag them around the Natural History Museum beforehand and if we have enough energy we might pop into Harrods.

Thanks for looking,

Jenny:-)xx

2 comments:

Mary said...

Another super card with this stamp set. I must make one of these for my grand-daughter's birthday as she would love it. Your birthday is next Sunday and I wonder how I can ever do a card worthy of you as you are so talented, but there, I know whatever I do you will love. Keep up the super work.
Mary xx

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Jenny, you must be soooo excited about tomorrow, oh you lucky thing wish i was going with you all, you will definitely have lots of fun, take care xxx

 
09 10