Monday 18 February 2008

Beates Weekend Challenge #35



A bit late to play with Beates Weekend Challenge, but In Laws over yesterday so I just ran out with time as I have to work Sunday Evenings doing Bookwork and Wages.....

I don't really know if I like this card or not but decided to upload it anyway!

The Base card is Chocolate Chip, Brocade Blue and So Saffron. The designer paper is Petals & Paisley set. The Stamp sets are Wild about You and Terrific Tags.

The flowers are from the Three for You Punch Set... I also used my stamp scissors as well not SU....

Thanks for lookingm

Jenny:-)xx

2 comments:

craftsbyjodi said...

cute card!!! I haved gave you the "E" award for you blog. I find your projects excellent. Please see my blog for details.

Anonymous said...

Great card! I love the set you used!
Hugs and smiles

 
09 10