Wednesday 27 February 2008

More Cards made today.....

I made these cards using the Colour Challenge CC155 Black River Rock Elegance......

Well us poor folks in UK don't have River Rock so I thought I couldn't play but Yeah!!! Found some Designer Paper in the Dashing Paper Pack that is River Rock......So I could play even without River Rock cardstock or a River Rock Inkpad.

I thought I would try and make some Male cards as I don't really do those very well. So 2 ended up pretty much male cards and the middle one is just quite........Mmm don't know, could be for my DH as he loves Birds and he is my best friend...:-)




This one is a Z-card, I know haven't made one of these in ur ....a few days. I'm not sure the scallop circle is male looking but it fits these Z-cards so very well. I used the French Flair background stamp and Carte Postale stamp set. Black, whisper white cardstock and one 12 x 12 sheet of the dashing river rock subsistute.... The buttons are SU and they are square, I thought they were chocolate chip but no they are Black.






This is the other half of the piece of Basic Black cardstock. Must be into tall cards today, as I made 4 of them.

The piece of dashing was stamped with the French Flair background stamp with black stazon ink.

I then added another piece of the paper and stamped the word friendship from the wonderful word stamp set. The bird was stamped and cut out and layered onto a scallop circle, 1 3/8 circle of the dashing paper, 1 1/4 circle in whisper white. I did some pricking onto some black card and added this below and above the word friendship.





I had one piece of dashing paper left so I made this square card, not sure if I like....

The base card is 14cm x 28 cm folded into a square. I stamped over the paper with the little leaf in black. I stamped the Lovely as a Tree stamp onto whisper white and tried a moon using a circle cut out and sponging over the top. I added some black brads and the linen thread. The spiral punch was used to finish the bottom.

The sentiment is Sincere Salutations stamp set.

One more post and that me done.

7 comments:

Tricia T said...

Stunning cards. I love them all!

Anonymous said...

These are lovely Jenny - I have changed my mind so many times about what I am going to order next, each time I visit your blog, you have created a card with something else that makes me change my mind again.Peta

Anonymous said...

very pretty cards!

Sonya said...

WOW,I lvoe these cards

Nicola said...

Dang it. I don't think I ever see you make a bad card. And now I have a whole bunch of stuff to add to my SU wish list. Awesome Cards.

Hugs
Nic

Bonnie Weiss said...

Sheer elegance...these cards are stunning!

Anonymous said...

Very nice indeed, Lovely as a Tree is one of my fav sets. You did a great job of your cards :) tfs.

 
09 10