Thursday 28 February 2008

Slider Card, Z-Card, 3 Fold Card etc.....

These two are a couple of Slider Cards, I've made to Demonstrator at my Workshop Tomorrow - Hope they are OK Tracey?

The cardstock for both cards is Real Red, Regal Rose and Whisper white. The stampset is Simply Said which was requested.

The first one is 14.5cm wide ( finished size ). The actual piece of card is 21cm x 14.5cm, scored at 10cm and 20cm.

The cardstock was stamped all over with the 2 step flowers in Regal Rose and Real Red ink.


The front is a piece of Real Red then a piece of whisper white, stamped with the flower spray, the 1 3/8 circle punch was used. Then I added a 1 1/4 circle in Regal Rose, then I stamped the sentiment which is from the Circle of friendship stampset, punched out using the 1" circle punch. I added a Jumbo Eyelet and Rhinestone brad in the centre.

I used the 1/4" square punch to punch through both layers of the front and back of the cover. I threaded the Real Red ribbon and then insert the insert. I added a Round tab punch out but before I threaded the ribbon through the square punch hole I had made then taped it in place.

You can see better in this photo.


I tied a knot to complete the card.










The second is also a Slider card but a smaller one. The piece of cardstock is 10cm x 21cm, scored at 10cm and 20cm.

The stampset is Simply Said as well.






I stamped all over the cover with the flower and did the back as well!!

I used the round tab punch to cut the circle and then stamped the diddie flower in each corner and added a Real Red brad in the centre of each one. Then I punched a scallop circle in the Regal Rose and added some dots with the white gel pen. I stamped the flower heart in Real Red and coloured it in with the Regal Rose SU Marker, also I went over it with a glitter pen (Not SU).



I stamped the insert with the flower in Regal Rose and Real Red. The sentiment, which is such a lovely one is stamped in Real Red.

The 1/4" square is used again to thread the ribbon through and the 3/4" circle punch is used to punch out a 1/2 circle for the ribbon to sit neatly.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny xx

4 comments:

Janette said...

Looking forward to seeing these tomorrow in real life :)
TFS
Hugs
Janette x

Jo said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! Beautiful cards Jenny - I'm in awe!

Jeannie said...

The cards are beautiful! Jeannie

Mary said...

What fantastic cards Jenny. Like Janette I'm looking forward to seeing these 'in real life' tomorrow. What's your secret of doing so many cards in one day? Is it Stampin up products and because you can have everything matching???
Mary xxx

 
09 10