Thursday 1 May 2008

A Wheel Deal for May......

These are a couple of cards, using the Petals wheel. As you can see by the Special Offer on my Sidebar Stampin' Up has a Fantastic Special Offer on this month. If you buy one of the Qualifying Stampsets you can buy the matching wheel half price.......WoW! I am also doing my monthly Special Offer to go with this offer - If you buy one of the Wheel Bundles I will sell you the wheel handle for half price.......

These are using the Polka Dots & Paisley stampset wheel bundle. The cardstock is Real Red, Old Olive and Whisper white.
This one is using Real Red, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper white. Also I used the canvas background stamp and went over it with the wheel in Real Red. I haven't brought many of the cartridges to go in the wheel handle, I just use the inkpads and roll them straight on the ink. I only really use the cartridge if I am making some wrapping paper or using them on 12 x 12 cardstock.
A Diddie card, just using up some bits & bobs.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

6 comments:

Mary said...

Lovely, lovely cards and colours. Great special offers especially from you. Must get on and use my wheels that I have.
Mary xxx

Lorraine said...

Fantastic cards Jenny, can`t wait to get my goodies.

Diane said...

I love what you've done with these cards,same set but so many options!
TFS!!!

Unknown said...

Lovely cards as ever Jenny!

Anonymous said...

Interesting.......I am a wrapping papers manufacturer supplier and looking for partners globally. If any one interest please contact me through this website.

nessy said...

fantastic cards jenny!! great offers , worth looking into!!
lovely to talk to you today ,see you soon
vanessa xx

 
09 10