Monday 11 August 2008

A Touch of Nature..........

Hello Everyone! Long time No Crafting.......

Its been so hard balancing work this Summer but hopefully with working all over the weekend, I am finally seeing the end:-)

I am so excited at the moment waiting for the new catalogue being finally confirmed - 1ST OCTOBER. The retired list of products will be available for you to view on the 1ST SEPTEMBER, So you have a little while to get the retired products before they are no longer in the catalogue.

I managed to sneak in the craft room this morning at 7am, as I got back from the paper round early! The stamp sets used were A Touch of Nature, Enfrancais Background, Occassional Greetings. I could tell I haven't been crafting lately as this took me far longer to put together than it usually does!! The inkpads used were Not Quite Navy, Ruby Red & Old Olive. I used a couple of hodge podge bits for the ribbon, which is Always Artichoke. The embossing folder is Floral Fantasy.

This is one of our Sunflowers growing in the Garden, beautiful and the hover flies are doing a fantastic job eating the bugs.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yet another amazing card Jenny. So glad you are getting time to craft a little again, I was getting withdrawal symptoms with no new creations to look at!
Anne-Marie

Lorraine said...

Me too getting withdrawal symptoms. Lovely card, the sunflower is stunning such a happy flower.

Rhonda Kelly said...

I love this card! The colors are fabulous and I love the butterflies. And the sunflower! It is gorgeous. I love sunflowers, I think they are the best flower, and the giant ones are just amazing. Thanks for sharing.

 
09 10