Wednesday 1 October 2008

New Catalogue Starts today and Offers!


Today is the Day that you can order from me all the new products from the NEW Catalogue...........

I think the Catalogue will be Online about 1pm ish......

Stampin' UP! is Celebrating 20 Years this Year in America and they have given us a Special Offer to Celebrate.....

Spend £20 and you can get 20% off 3 Stamp Sets from 1st October to 31st October.

Crazy for Cupcakes....
Cheers & Wishes.......
Birthday Best.........

I am taking Names for the following Stampers Club's - Stampers 10, Stampers 6 and My New Club Stampers 4 which is A Reinkers and Stampin Spots Club.


My Special Offer for the Month is ORDERS OVER £150 The Shipping will be HALF PRICE!!Level 1 Hostess Benefits start at £150 - You will get one Level 1 Stamp Set and £15 worth of Products of your Choice - And I will pay Half of your Shipping COSTS!!!!

I will be back later with a Card and I will resume my normal post as soon as I have finished my Launch Party Projects.........

Thanks for Looking,
Jenny:-)xx

No comments:

 
09 10