Monday 16 March 2009

Baroque Motifs Stamp Class.....

What NO Boxes! I thought I would give my ladies a break from Boxes this week - Bless them. I have given them a few bits to cut out instead - I know they LOVE doing that - Especially Mary! :-)

The Stamp Set is Baroque Motifs. The cardstock is Rose Red, Mellow Moss and Very Vanilla. There is a Criss Cross Card which is so simple to do, once you decide whether you want to make a tall one or long one as this one is.
The Belly Band around the middle is textured cardstock, cut from 12 x 12 cardstock and it just fits. The join is covered by the cut out images.
The Baroque swirl is a beautiful stamp and there are tons of ways to make full use of it. The Round Tab Punch is used so you can pull out the insert.
No Designer papers were used on this card. The labels nesties work really well on the Square cards. They have lots of new sets on Once Upon a Stamp Website.
This is a very Quick and Easy Christmas Card, which you could makes lots of all in one go.

There you go TWO Christmas Cards ready for this Year! I will be organised this YEAR!

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenny you read my mind. Only last night I was thinking I must make a few Christmas cards each week and then I won't be rushing to get them all done a week before Christmas like I was last year!
How about a new feature - a weekly/fortnightly Christmas card so that we have a nice bundle of them done when December comes around!

Unknown said...

This is so CLASSY! Those colours are gorgeous and the stamps. well, a must-have of course!
Beautiful.
Viv xx

Teri said...

These are so beautiful. Hope you don't mind if I pinch this idea. I've got the stamps on my wanted list, but now they are right at the top! Absolutely stunning!

Teri xx

Mona Pendleton said...

Wow! These cards make me want to put away my spring colors! Thanks for the cards of inspiration!

Rhonda Langley said...

Beautiful cards!!! Those colors look so great together!

Mary said...

This was a lovely class to do. I don't usually mind cutting out now ..... but those tiny flowers....Must confess Jenny did them for me. Great ideas you come up with Jenny. I will do some of these cards for Christmas by myself - I'll find a punch to cut the tiny flowers out though like the Boho blossoms punch?
Mary xxx

Tasha said...

WOw this batch of cards is senstional the colours are fantastic and i love those stamps
love tasha xx

 
09 10