Tuesday 20 October 2009

Flight of a Butterfly Cards......

It was my Third Stampin Up Launch Party Today!

I can't believe its been nearly two years since I signed up with Stampin UP!

Cor! What a lovely turn out - A Big, Huge, Mega, Thank You to Each and Every one of you that could come. Do you know what - I only went and packed everything away without taking a photo! I will have to photo each set seperately and upload them individually.

These are the cards I made to go with the Desk Calendar. The colours are Taken with Teal, Old Olive and Elegant Eggplant. The Stamp Set is Flight of a Butterfly and the punch makes this set so easy.
Another Easel Card - Love them! Can you tell? This one is also using Pocket Silhouettes and Oval All stamp sets.
This is a normall size card, ie half a piece of A4 cut lengthways. The Eyelet Border punch is so Pretty.......
The ribbon on this card is the new whisper white satin! Lush....

More tomorrow then, Off to Bed early as I did get up at 3.30am - Yes I am Mad! On Rubber Stamping.......

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

7 comments:

Janette said...

It was a FAB day, totally enjoyed every bit of it !!
You ladies are in for a treat once Jenny has shown the other cards they were ALL amazing...and surprisingly my wish has grown !!
Thanks Jenny for all your hard work and for sharing it all with us.Have a great rest.....
Big Hugs
Janette x

Lesley Edmonds said...

These are lovely Jenny. The butterflies work really well with the pocket silhouettes.
Lesley x

Merry said...

These are so pretty....

Mary said...

The cards and Projects were out of this world. Everyone had such a lovely day. Jenny is so talented and everyone, and I mean everyone that was there was in awe of what she had done. We had games, prizes and a lovely lunch. Thanks Jenny, we all love you.
Mary xxxxxx

Stamps and Paper said...

What a lovely day we had at your launch party, lots of fantastic cards and brilliant ideas.....and yes my 'wish list' has grown even more....what a talented lady you are...

Anne

Judith said...

Lovely. Loving those flutterbies x

Jane said...

A truely FABULOUS day and so inspirational. I just don't know where you've managed to hide all those new projects you'd made, so that we couldn't have a sneaky peak!!
Thank you Jenny, it's so nice being a member of your team.
X

 
09 10