Tuesday 24 May 2011

Clearly For You Stamp Class.....

Hello Everyone...

Sorry for the lack of blog posts but someone keeps pinching my days. It's revision time in our house for GCSE's at the moment and keeping everyone on track and me is hard work! Then again I am not looking forward to the apparent 10 weeks of summer holiday my son has just informed me off!

We did have a morning off on Saturday and went to the Spring Tide Food Festival at Burton Bradstock which was lovely as well as delish! Sid was not amused as he had to wait outside and we took it in turns to go in and shop. There is a lovely little car park and cafe there, well worth a visit for a plesant walk along the beach. You can see so much of the coast line. Apparently it was on last year as well.

Right then, I am out of sync with my classes, but hopefully I will be back on track tomorrow!

We did this class this morning. It's using the Clearly For You Stamp set which is in the Mini Catalogue. It's a cute stamp set with lots of elements in it. I decided to do some normal sized cards and some tiny ones which fit inside the Scallop Envelope Die.

They are such a cute size, perfect for a little note or turn them into a Gift Tags. You can also get a fair few from one sheet of cardstock.

The colour combination is Rich Razzleberry, Pink Pirouette and Soft Suede. I added a box to store the tiny cards in as well.





These birds remind me of the swallows we have been seeing at the moment. They are lovely to watch, so quick.





I also added a Bonus Project, using the Bevelled Windowpanes which are also in the Mini Catalogue. I used the large ones in the pack to make a special card and then a matching keyring.






They are so quick to make and the satin ribbon fits perfectly through the two slits in the bevelled windowpanes.




These are the keyrings. I added some ball chains to the ribbon to finish them off.




Right then,




Hungry boys need feeding, which in itself is a never ending job!




Thanks for looking,


Jenny:-)xx

7 comments:

Val said...

gorgeous xxx

Maria said...

Totally stunning colours Jenny and love, love love the box of mini cards

Marisa said...

Love this class Jenny! Thank you for inspiring us all xx

Judy May said...

This is a gorgeous set of projects, Jenny. Can't wait to get this set now!

kelly said...

LOVING the new blog look!
Kelly xx

Handmade by Milly Moo said...

Another fab class Jenny. Love the colours. Didn't think I liked this set until I saw this.

And the new blog is fabulous!!

Love Terri xx

Maria said...

Fabulous new look for the blog Jenny....absolutely green with envy lol

 
09 10