Friday 9 September 2011

Bella Toile Stamp Class....

I was really sad to see this Bella Toile Background stamp on the retired list. It will be on my shelf for good long while yet I think! It's really lovely coloured in or left plain like I have done for the Class next Tuesday.

Just Black and Vanilla cardstock, very elegant. We will be using the Four Frames and Oval All stamp sets as well, these are not retiring, I was so pleased about that.


I made a very large box for the cards to go inside as well as their envelopes but this box is a fair size and would fit some bottles of smellies etc.
I topped the box off with some 1 1/4" black stripped ribbon just like the sort if you were lucky enough to earn the free gift from Stampin' Up Last Month.

We are looking forward to going to a Cheese Festival in Sturminster Newton tomorrow. It is on both days and its only £4 to enter. They normally have lots of large tents with all the sellers in and lots of outside stalls and eateries.

Last year we took Sid but it was a bit of a nightmare as HE DOES LOVE THE CHEESE!!!!! So this time he will be staying home bless him.

Don't forget to email me if you need anything off the Retired List as things are disappearing very quickly.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful work as always Jenny. I am SO sorry this stamp set is retiring - but I bet you make some wonderful things with all the new goodies coming up! X

Amanda said...

HI jenny

Love the elegance of these projects! Your tales of Sid make me laugh, Keeva is so like him, she loves cheese too!

Alex (Paper-and-More) said...

HI Jenny,
this is so a wonderful Work!

LG
Alex

Janette said...

Lovely class.....so sorry to be missing this one :(
Hugs
Janette x

 
09 10