Friday 9 September 2011

Big Bold Birthday.....

Good Morning All.

I thought I would show you a Stamp Set that is a real bargain on the Last Chance List. It's called Big Bold Birthday it has a massive 40% off. It has 13 stamps in the set, so at £16.17 its one not to miss out on.

I remember way back a couple of years ago when I got this Stamp Set, I was so eager to stamp with it straight away that I inked up the cupcake base only to realise that there wasn't any rubber on it. This was when we had to cut out our own rubber before Stampin' UP! sold the sets already cut out for you. I had to empty the whole wheelie Bin to find the rubber part that I had thrown away!!! hee hee Crazy Lady.


The paper on these cards are the Nursery Suite Speciality pack and the Nursery Suite Accent stickers. The colours are Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip and Pear Pizzazz.
Lots of Bling going on these girlie Birthday Cards. The papers are the same Nursery Suite pack and the cup cake top was stamped on the back of the Die cut paper as on the back it is covered with tiny tiny polka dots. The colours are Regal rose, Chocolate Chip and pink piroutte for the stamped flowers.

Hope you all have a good day. I seem to have a pile of ironing again, Must find out where that fairy has disappeared too! My Lovely Mum did some ironing for me while we were on holiday, so I want to keep up with it - Dreaming!

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)
 
09 10