Sunday 16 October 2011

Mocha Morning.......Card Chest.

Hello Everyone...

Have you had a chance to TOUCH the New Mocha Morning Speciality Papers yet? Well....I have finished stroking the gorgeous flocked sheets and decided to make one of my Card Chests. I had to make sure the sheets were going to good use before they went any where NEAR the Cutter!!

Last February for the Sale a Bration Extravaganza, I made a Card Organiser using the Funky Four Stamp set and Playdate papers. You can see the link for those instructions on the right hand side. If you have purchased those, then you will already have the instructions to make one of these Chests, just swap the papers and cardstock over and you are done....

If not I have done a complete New set of Instructions for this Chest using the Mocha Morning papers and Cards. You can get them on the right if you don't already have the instructions for my Funky Four one.

The Chest is really Sturdy with all the layers of cardstock and papers etc. I did use a Magnetic closure under the front layer which is NOT Stampin' up!, but to be honest it closes just fine with out it.
The inside has 3 Compartments one large one for cards and envelopes and two front sections for 3" x 3". These instructions are in inches, but the Chest fits both Cards and Stampin UP! Envelopes for Metric and Inches. The front sections fit the 3" x 3" cards and the Stampin' Up Mini Envelopes.

Thanks for Looking,
Jenny:-)xx

6 comments:

Aquarius said...

This looks wonderful and I have a feeling those papers are far too nice to cut up - they're just for stroking I'm sure!!

Mary said...

Wow, how Fantastic is that. Love all the cards and box and the papers........well.... Those papers can't be beaten, luv them.

lescrapden@th said...

Absolutely great, I love everything
hope to see you again at the "Convention"
Nathalie from France

Margaret said...

Jenny words fail me - this set is absolutely GORGEOUS! You have managed to make those scrumptious papers look even better which I didn't think was possible
Margaret x

Lorraine said...

These are just beautiful love the papers and all your designs. Hugs xx

Temckinney said...

Where can you find or buy the instructions?

 
09 10