Tuesday 6 December 2011

Creative Elements 2012 Calendars.....


Gosh! It's that time of year again to make some New Calendars. Is it really going to be 2012! I had to keep checking I had the numbers around the correct way....hee!

These CD calendars were so popular last year, so we made them again this year.

I used the Beautiful Stamp set called Creative Elements. The colour combinations were Soft Suede, Pink Pirouette & Very Vanilla or Soft Suede, Marina Mist & Very Vanilla.

The CD Calendars don't really take up must space on your desk and they close up, which is useful for posting as a gift.


The numbers were cut with the bigshot and the timeless alphabet.

This is the Vertical Calendar, first page.....






These are the Horizontal Calendars. You will get both Calendar PDF's with the Class instructions.


I'll be back tomorrow with my Beautiful Season Stamp Class.


Thanks for looking,

Jenny:-)xx

3 comments:

Canonbury creations said...

Fabulous Jenny, I love the pink set!
Val x

craftymum said...

These are wonderful Jenny
hugs sarah x

Aquarius said...

Great calendars which will make nice gifts.

 
09 10