Monday 26 March 2012

Marry Me Stamp Class.....

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all enjoying this gorgeous weather. So Lovely that I thought I would use Spring Colours for my Stamp Class tomorrow.

I have finished stroking the Beau Chateaux Papers so I went for two colour combinations, Soft Suede and the very soft Pink Pirouette with Very Vanilla, for Mary! Then Basic Grey, Bashful Blue and Very Vanilla. The papers have all these colours included in them.

The stamp set is Marry Me which is available until 30th April in the Mini Catalogue. It has three lovely sentiments and the gorgeous Wedding Couple silhouette. The class also includes the Special Wedding Card which is a Waterfall Album.
Just like my Christmas Waterfall Album that I made last year, but this class has a smaller version in centimetres which you can make from A4 cardstock.
There are 4 pages to add your photo's to.
Pull on the tab and the pages flip up to reveal the next one.
This is the Basic Grey and Bashful Blue Version.
Right Then, Must get some ironing done as the weather has made me wash everything that wasn't nailed down!!!
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

No comments:

 
09 10