Wednesday 11 April 2012

A Spring Gift For You.....

Hello There,

Hope you all had a lovely Easter. We have been on holiday to France, so that's why its been a bit quiet on here.

Sale a Bration has finished but Stampin' UP! are giving you a FREE pack of Designer paper for an order over £45 which is on until the end of April.

Don't forget that the Spring Mini Catalogue is ONLY available until 30th April, so if there's anything in there you fancy, you only have until 30th April to get hold of it.

The Summer Mini launches on the 1st May and my OPEN HOUSE is on 4th May, so email me if you fancy coming along.
It's Card Buffet Club next Monday, so I've been making a few projects for that. The papers used here for both colourways is called Beyond the Garden, which is the second one down on the above sample.
I used the Daises #2 Bigshot die for the flowers and the Gift Bag can be made from one sheet of designer paper without cutting.
The sentiment is from the Perfect Punches stamp set. The brads in the centre of the daisies are the flower brad pack.
The handle is made using the lacy border punch.
This colour combination is Tangerine Tango and Daffodil Delight.
The scallop edge border punch was used for the side decoration and then each scallop was punched with the 1/16th circle punch.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

8 comments:

Sandy said...

Beautiful! Please tell me a tutorial will be forthcoming.

Lola G. said...

These are so cheery – I'd love to know how to do one of those bags!

Elin K. said...

So cute and cheerful!

talha said...

Like your creative ideas, the card with yellow flower and orange background is so attractive.


plastic cards
plastic card printing
scratch cards printing

mmup57 said...

Love these! Hope you had a great vacation in France ... a group of us will be there next March!

Kerry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kerry said...

I have awarded you the Liebster blog award because I find your blog so inspirational. Please pop over to my blog and collect your award.

Julie A. said...

Jenny-

I love what you've done with the Beyond the Garden DSP & Daisies #2 die! I love your work! Thanks so much for sharing:)

 
09 10