Friday 16 November 2012

Stampin' UP! Extravaganza Days.......Sneak Peek

 
Morning Everyone,
 
Gosh! It's been a while since I have had time to upload my little old blog!  We have been away on holiday for half term and before that I had the Stampin' up! Extravaganza.  I will upload all the photo's of them tomorrow after I have completed the Yeovil Extravaganza, so not to spoil the surprise for those ladies.
 
Here's a little sneak peek though!  These are the prize patrol gifts, silver or gold pens for writing all those lovely christmas cards!  They are in the seasonal catalogue if you are wondering where they are.  I used the petite pocket die for the holder and the scentational christmas stamp set and framelits for the images. 

The early espresso tulle makes lovely bows and its so very soft..

This is another sneak peek of one of the three projects.
More details to come and YES the instructions will be on the blog next week for you.
 
I have also been redecorating our home, but after next week, I hope to get more straight.  We had an evening off last night and we went to the threatre to see Mark Steel.  He's a very funny comedian but for some strange reason (maybe because I had stopped working!) I just kept falling asleep!  My hubbie kept elbowing me hee hee to wake up!  Well it was past 9 o'clock........:-)
 
Check back later for the full pictures of the Extravaganza Days.

4 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

You tease Jenny....so looking forward to tomorrow

Anne

Aquarius said...

Love the look of these sneaky peeks - so looking forward to tomorrow to see the whole extravaganza!

Canonbury creations said...

So sorry to be missing it Jenny but Karen is going to bring me all the goodies:) Hope to see you next time!
Val x

Elizabeth said...

As always your attention to detail is amazing Jenny. Missed you at convention this year - hope I will see you at Manchester - if not before. X

 
09 10