Wednesday 17 April 2013

Bloomin' Buds Craft Weekend....





 
Morning Everyone,
 
Just a quick visit today as its my morning off...
 
Just before Easter, I spent the most wonderful weekend again with 11 of my Team.  A couple of New Girls Debi and Karen.  We hire a Scout Hall, to craft from Friday Morning to Sunday Lunch.  We sleep over as well, it really is great fun.
 
Three ladies helped me this time set up, Maria and Jill came all the way from Lancashire.
 

This is Debi, who is such a talented crafter and a great help to all of us.

 
I made these little table gifts and a gift bag to hold their stamp set for the extra projects I made for them to make.
 

The papers are the Floral District ones.

I always take my display with me for some inspiration although all my Team get all my Class Instructions for FREE anyway, but its better to see them in real life.
 
 
We all designed a Baggie bag using different stamp sets.
So one of the extra projects was this very useful storage box to store the baggie bags ready to hand.

 

 
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx
 

2 comments:

Aquarius said...

wonderful way to spend a weekend I'd say. Pretty projects.

Monica Gale said...

Some of my favorite SU people in that photo, looks like you had a great time and I said before i wish you was my upline :) Hugs xx

 
09 10