Sunday 12 May 2013

Telford Regional .......

Afternoon All,
Another Month for busy Stampin' UP!  I have just been away to the Regional Stampin' UP! Event held in Telford.  I was lucky enough to go with 5 of my Bloomin' Buds.  We met up on Friday afternoon, all of us having made a long journey.
We had a lovely evening meal, it was a peaceful meal until out came our deserts!  All in all different shapes and sizes which set us off in fits of laughter.  The poor waiter really earnt his TIP!  He soon found out that Stampin' UP! Demonstrators were in TOWN!!!
We crafted in our room until 11.30.  We all did a shoebox swap and made each other a Wow! Swap. Cor! these were beautiful, thanks girls.  I will show you in the week.
 
The next morning we all headed up to the Venue where the Regional was being held.  There were 300 odd lovely Stampin' UP! Demonstrators.  The Stampin' UP! Team did a wonderful job in providing us all with a Fabulous day, we saw fantastic Demonstrations, learnt lots of exciting news.  I have been a Demonstrator for 5 and a half years now and I am proud to work with such a wonderful company.  LOVE my JOB.....
 
This is Me, Marisa and Angie.  I am based in Poole, Dorset and Marisa and Angie are based in IPSWICH.  Marisa and Angie do lots of creating and classes with children, who all love these two ladies to bits.

 
This is Maria and Jill.  They have been with me for nearly 5years and are great friends.  They are both based in Lancashire.  We are so lucky to be having the Stampin' UP! Convention in Manchester this year.  Poor Maria has invited us all to stay on afterwards.
 
Maria is coming to the Utah Incentive Trip with Me in July, as my hubbie is staying home to look after our two sons and sid!
 
 
This is Kathey.  We had a fun drive home from Telford.  Kathey's satnav is OBSESSED with taking us home via Salisbury, coming up to Telford the satnav wanted to go via Salisbury as well.  We made it home finally, thanks Kathey.  Kathey is based in Poole, Dorset as well.

 
 
 
I got thoroughly told off for not updating my blog these last few weeks, so I thought I would show you a few things we having been making in class recently.
 
My classes are on every Tuesday morning and Wednesday Evenings.  Email me if you fancy popping along to try a class.  FIRST CLASS will be FREE and I offer a loyalty card, Come to Five Classes and the Six one is FREE.
 
A couple of weeks ago, we used the Best of Everything Stamp Set.  These are what we made.

 
A Z Fold Card.
 
 
 

A Cut away front card.

 
A Fun layout....using the circle punches.

 
A Slider Card. 

 

 
Pull on the ribbon to reveal the inside of the card.

 
One of my ladies asked me to make some cards using a Retired Stamp Set called Garden Whimsy,
 
so I used the same layers as the previous cards but used the Garden Whimsy stamp set.

 
A Z Fold card.  I popped up one of the tulip heads with a foam pad which holds the front of the card open.

 
A Trio of butterflies.

 
The slider card, using Garden Whimsy.


 
Finally the cut away front card.

 
I will be doing a Tutorial for the slider card tomorrow, so pop back then.
 
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful cards as always. It was lovely to see you again at Telford, if only for a quick hello. I look forward to hopefully seeing you at convention :-)
Michelle x

Aquarius said...

You may not have been blogging but you've certainly been busy and it sounds as if you had a great time in Telford (via Salisbury).

Anonymous said...

Jenny tes réalisations sont encore une fois très très belles. J'adore et la carte avec le coin coupé est sublime. Bravo à toi.
Amitiée. Carole

 
09 10