Wednesday 31 July 2013

Scrapbook Club....

 
Morning All,
 
I am trying to catch up with all the projects we have been creating lately, I got a bit behind before I went away, so these are the pages we have been making for my Scrapbook Club.
 
July pages were for Sara, who's daughter just got married.  Her bridesmaid colours were a similar so that's where the colour combination, pool party, island indigo and black came from.
 
The stamp sets used are Everything Eleanor and Mr & Mrs.
 
This is the left hand page.
 
 
This is the right hand page of the double spread.

 
June scrapbook club was a Baby Theme.
 
Everyone got to choose which sex they wanted to make.
 
We used Baby Prints stamp set.




 
This is the Girl Version.



 
We used the tasteful trim to make the zig zag borders.
 
Scrapbook Club is every second Thursday in the month, either morning or evening sitting.
 
Email me if you fancy coming along next Thursday.
 
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

No comments:

 
09 10