Wednesday 29 July 2015

Birthday Blossoms Stamp Class

 
Isn't it amazing what you can make with just one stamp set.
Birthday Blossoms is the stamp set for this week's class.
 
A Selection of Birthday cards and a matching C6 Slider Box which makes a lovely Gift Set for someone.
 
For the colour combination I used Perfect Plum, Pink Pirouette and Mint Macaron, a lovely colour combination.  Which also happens to be the colours of my Craft Room!
 
We also made a little gift bag which was perfect for Jean's Gift she wanted to cover.

 
The embossing folder is called Fluttering, its a 6" x 6" one, just like the Brick Wall one as well.

 
 
 
Check out this week's Weekly Deals.....Super Bargains.  Order online or Email me to add to my order on Saturday for free shipping if you collect.
 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



 
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

1 comment:

Stamps and Paper said...

Very pretty cards Jenny...love the colour combinations

Anne

 
09 10