Friday 10 July 2015

Craft Room Tidy.....

 
 
Back Again,
 
Nearly finished my little tidying up of my Craft Room.
 
My New Tables were getting abit messy with glue etc on them, so I decided to cover them with a couple of wipe able table cloths.  They are a good match for Pear Pizzazz!
 
Didn't really stop there!
 
Brought some new cups, very pretty ones.  They are slightly bigger than before, so there might be a few more toilet breaks. hee hee
 
Found this little china wall hanging......OH! so True.
 
Well maybe not TEA as I can't stay the smell, but you know what I mean...

 
OK went a bit over board with the accessories!
 
 
 
This is up the other end of the tables.

 
Samples up!
 
 
Project Life corner tidied, see my trays fit perfectly in this little extension I had done last year.

 
Anyway, just thought I would show you a little girlie make over of my Craft Room.
 
Just need to wait for the chairs to arrive next week, some taller ones.
 
If you fancy coming along to stamp in my craft room just email me or give me a call.
 
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)
 

2 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Love the colour of your new cloth Jenny and your accessories are perfect, your room looks too nice to mess up...lOl.

Anne

Stamping Moments said...

Bless you Anne xx

 
09 10