Thursday 6 August 2015

Christmas Extravaganza BOOKING NOW OPEN....

 
Morning Everyone.
 
Its that time of year for Booking your place in My Christmas Extravaganza.....
 
As usual its an All Day Crafting Event on
 
Saturday 24th October 2015
 
10am to 3.30pm
 
You will make 3 Christmas Related Projects using all the new products in the New Winter Catalogue.
 
Option 1 will include your Stamp Set to take home is £38.
 
or Option 2 will include the Stamp Set and Matching Punch to take home is £48.
 
Booking is first come first basis, places are limited.
 
Email me if you wish to come along and send me post dated cheque dated 1st September to Secure your place.
 
If you would like a copy of the New Autumn Winter Catalogue and don't have a Demonstrator.  Let me know and I will post you a copy next week.
 
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

 
09 10