Monday 25 July 2016

Spring Extravaganza Projects....


Evening All,

My Spring Extravaganza was a little bit later this year and with all the computer problems I had with loading up windows 10 the instructions were put way back down my list of things to sort.
With thanks to Matthew ( Maria lovely nephew who fixed the problem for me) I am here with the projects we all made.

I based the projects on Birthday Celebrations.  The stamp set everyone got was the Balloon Celebration one and a few opted for the matching punch as a great bundle.

The first project was a large 6" card with a matching exploding box complete with another box inside perfect for a jewellery gift with a hidden insert.  The main box has a lid as well so it all holds together nicely.  I used the Its my Party paper stack.



The second project was an expanding birthday card with all the details on the inside.



As you undo the ribbon the centre expands to read Happy Birthday.



Project three was two cards both with pop up centres and a matching cake gift box.

A lot of work but Hey! its great to go home with lots of projects complete.



If you would like to have a go, the instructions are also available on the right hand side,
Thanks Jenny:-)xx



2 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

This was a fabulous day Jenny and as usual we made some great projects..looking forward to the next one in October

Anne

Mary said...

These I just found! Wonderful ideas and so creative! Thank you for sharing!

 
09 10