Monday 18 December 2017

Stampin up! 2018 Spring Catalogue Sneak Peak....


Morning Everyone,

Hope all your Christmas Preparations are going well.

We had some good news re Daniel's Cancer results this week, he is still in remission so a happier Christmas this year for sure.  Both sons home and Robert's Fiancee is arriving on Thursday to spend Christmas with us this year.

I had my preorder from the new Spring Catalogue last week and I always like to have a little treat of some me time after my Stamp Classes have finished for the year.

I purchased these two Project Kits and watched the New Crown Series on Netflix.  It was very relaxing doing a bit of colouring in with watercolour pencils - I've always loved a colouring book at christmas even my age hee hee.

This is the Perennial Birthday Project Kit all made up.  Love the pretty storage box it comes in complete with dividers.  There is a matching stamp set which you will need to buy as well.



This is the second kit, the Lots of Happy Card Kit.

Wow! 20 lovely cards all different shapes and sizes.

Both kits have all the envelopes to match, this one has envelope liners as well.

It contains everything you need even the stamp set.

I did go over the flowers with the wink of stella pen which isn't included and it was a personal choice.



Do you need a copy of the Spring Catalogue, Mine are going in the post tomorrow if you have ordered from me in the last 3 months, I will be sending you one.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

No comments:

 
09 10