Monday 15 January 2018


Hello Everyone,

Oh my goodness, you really do need to see this image up close, it stamps a dream.

It has so much detail.  I just made some simple thank you cards with it.

The stamp set is called Heartfelt Blooms, its a Sale a Bration freebie this year with any purchase of £45 or more.


I used melon mambo and basic grey for this card.  The punched sentiment is the new Tailored Tag Punch.


I ran the layers through the bigshot with the simple stripes embossing folder.

For the next one I added some pink pirouette in the opposite corners and over the punched sentiment.

I punched a plain tag and cut it half to add to the top and bottom of the white one.  Popped it up with 3d foam pads.


These are some swaps I did using the same sort of method, Bermuda Bay and Pool Party with the hint of grey for these.



Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

No comments:

 
09 10