Monday 8 January 2018

Stampin' UP! Beautiful Peacock Sale a Bration


Afternoon Everyone,

Playing catch up today, time sure does go quickly.

It's my Open House tomorrow 10am to 12pm and I have been making a few samples for my table.

This little gift set is using a sale a bration stamp set called Beautiful Peacock which you can earn for FREE during Sale a Bration with any purchase over £45.


The gift box is 3" x 3" square and about 5" tall.

I used the Lots of Love Box framelits to make a different box to the Lavender one.


Check out the catalogues on the left hand side, all the products are Stampin' Up!

JOIN Stampin' UP! during Sale a Bration for £99 and choose £130 worth of products,
PLUS you can choose TWO FREE stamp sets up to the value of £90 fantastic joining offer.

Email me or if you are ready to Join the button is on the left hand side of my blog.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

No comments:

 
09 10